Follow The Author

22 Jan 2015

HOW STUPID WE ARE?

Please don't ignore. Most of the peoples of our country are saying that 16th December is our victory day. But I'm afraid about our victory. It can be true that I have no idea about victory. In my opinion victory means not only an independent country but also a country where people's have the right to speak, to think about the country ( mainly the ordinary people). Sometimes I feel only Sheikh Mujib or Ziaur Rahman brought our victory or made free our country from enemy! There were no other general freedom fighters. Most of the time the two main political parties are fighting about the proclamation of our liberation war. They don't need the country, they need only the sit or leadership. Because of the sit they are ready to sell our country to other. Now move on my main topic. Our freedom fighters were fought for our country. I respect them all. They fought because absorber (Pakistanis) are trying to impose Urdu by replacing Bangla to us. They were doing injustice with us. But at present there are more injustice with us than Pakistan period. Today when I was going show the honor to the freedom fighters at our national memorial I found most of the peoples are celebrating the victory day by singing 'Longee dance... Longee dance'..... Someone also singing Rain over me'... I thundered by seeing those guys. In recent everyone knows the news about oil spill in Sundarbans. I hope you all are noticed that the Sundarbans is world's biggest mangrove forest. 3.58 Lakh litres of furnace oil spread initially over 50km to 60km stretch of 'Shela' and 'Pashur' rivers. It is a bigger injustice to the natural beauty of our country, to our existence. Shajan Khan (Shipping minister) said that the oil slick would not harm the Sundarbans. He also talked with some 'Foreign Experts' who believe that was nothing much to worry about.
If you are going to comment against his speech, you will be a Rajakaar. And you will be punished for that! My observation is the two main political parties ( opposition or leading) cutting off our country's framework ( economic, natural, etc,) stealthily but we are dancing by singing Longhee dance.... Longee dance standing on dangerous stalk.
A conscious citizen of Bangladesh.

Total Visited

Flag Counter